"I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think."
-- Socrates

Friday, June 10, 2011

Kindergarten Visitation

Today was a wonderful day in Room 108! As much as I missed seeing my Kindergarteners today, I was overjoyed to meet my new friends coming to Kindergarten next year! We had lots of fun getting to know each other, playing on the playground with Mr. Jenne, making a sunflower project and eating in the cafeteria like the 'big kids'.

Thank you for sharing your child with me today. We had a day full of fun! I can't wait to see you all at Lawrence Avenue Elementary in September! Enjoy your summer...play hard and be safe!

Don't forget to plant those sunflower seeds!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow design by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment