"I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think."
-- Socrates

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kindergarten Has Come and Gone

Amazingly enough, we are in our final days of your child's first full year of elementary school! Congratulations...you made it!

It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you and your child this year. We have had lots of fun and grown so much together...the children teach me just about as much as I teach them! It's amazing what you can learn from a child...

Thank you for all your support this year. We made a great team.

Below you will find an attached slideshow highlighting many events from this school year. (It's a LONG one, but you can press the arrow button to move through the pictures faster if you wish.) If you see pictures of your child that you like, don't worry...I am sending home a complete DVD of ALL the pics I took this year. You can download/print what you choose.

Savor the younger years...they go by too quickly.

Enjoy your summer!

Fondly,
Kate C.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment