"I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think."
-- Socrates

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Please FOLLOW Me!

Please feel free to find the FOLLOW link (toward the bottom of this blog on the right hand side) and FOLLOW this blog. When you do, you will be notified when new posts are added.

On another note, if you have not yet done so, please return the permission slip brought home by your child last Friday. It is important for me to have each one returned in order to proceed with my grant proposal at donorschoose.org. I am attempting to procure items for a cozy reading corner for the classroom. If you have misplaced yours, please let me know and I will send a new one. Trust me, I fully understand how that can happen, as I have done it myself.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment