"I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think."
-- Socrates

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom...We Had Fun in Our Room!

Well, your child is officially a kindergartener! Wonderful for them...but if you are anything like me (my baby started PreK this morning), you are probably wondering where your little bundle has gone (along with the last 4 or so years)!

We had a very wonderful day today. The first few days are always a little hectic getting used to new expectations and routines...for the children as well as their teacher. Each new year brings a unique group of individuals together, thus a new adventure...even for the most veteran of teachers!

Your child did extremely well adjusting to kindergarten today. I am proud of each and every one of them. They all worked eagerly and cooperatively as they met their new friends and got reacquainted with old buddies!

Below you will find some pictures from today. Enjoy! And thank you for sharing your child with me! I know this is going to be a great year!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow personalized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment